Вимоги до оформлення матеріалів наукової статті
- The manuscript is submitted online (in doc format). The file name must include the section number and the first author’s last name (for example, 3_surname.doc). The last page of the text should be filled in completely or almost completely (no more than 2 – 3 empty lines at the end of the last page).
- Manuscripts should be submitted in Microsoft Word for Windows. Font type – Times New Roman, size – 10, paragraph – 1 cm.
- Manuscripts must be in portrait format, the use of landscape format is not allowed.
- The text of the article is formatted with alignment on both margins using single spacing. The top, down, left and right margins are 2.5 cm. The distance from the upper and lower edges of the sheet is 1.5 cm. Pages are not displayed.
- The text of the article is divided on two columns. The width of each column is 7,66 cm, distance between columns is 0,68 cm.
- Manuscript should include:
– UDC at the left edge of the page;
– initials and surnames of the authors, name of the organization, department, e-mail, right alignment;
– title of the article: in capital letters, bold type, alignment on the center of the page;
– abstract in the original language of the article, aligned to both edges of the page, italics;
– keywords in the original language (no more than 5 – 6 terms with alignment on both edges of the page), bold, italics
– main part of the article;
– list of references;
– abstracts and keywords in the other two languages;
– information about the authors.
The titles of the sections are executed in Arial font, 10 pt, bold. There is no paragraph in the headings, the interval before the paragraph is 12 pt, after the paragraph – 6 pt.
- Abstracts should be submitted in English, Ukrainian and Russian. Abstracts in Ukrainian and Russian should contain from 500 to 700 characters. Abstract in English must be at least 2000 characters. Abstracts should be typed in italics. Abstracts should include the authors’ last names and the title of the article in the same language (for abstracts in non-original language). The authors’ last names and the title of the article are typed in bold. Abstract in the original language of the article is given after the title, and abstracts in the other two languages are given at the end of the article after the list of references. At the end of the abstract, keywords in the same language are given. A separate file should contain the text of the English abstract in Ukrainian or Russian.
- Formulas in the text must be typed by means of Microsoft Word ‘Microsoft Equation’. Dimensions: normal – 12; large index – 9; small index – 7; large symbol – 12; small symbol – 10.
- Drawings, tables and inscriptions to them are placed directly in the text. When forming illustrations it is necessary to take into account that the journal will be issued in black and white. If width of drawing, table or inscription exceeds the width of column, it is possible to place item on the all page width.
- Drawings, diagrams and other graphic objects must be executed in any graphic editor and grouped. We recommend using Microsoft Visio Graphic Editor. The flow (position) of the image should be set in the ‘text’ mode.
- The list of references should be made in accordance with DSTU GOST 7.1: 2006 “System of standards for information, library and publishing. Bibliographic record. Bibliographic description. General requirements and rules of compilation” (http://donntu.edu.ua/2015/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/dstu12006.pdf) and contain at least 10 sources.
- In addition to the main list of references, a similar list ‘References’ should be given. It is resulted by a complete repetition of the list of used literature, regardless of whether there are foreign sources in it. Links are made according to Harvard standard.
- Information about the authors of the article is given in language of the article. Information should contain country, name of the higher educational institution that they graduated from, academic degree, academic title, position, organization, postal address, field of scientific work, font Times New Roman, size 10 pt, paragraph 1 cm, alignment on both margins using single spacing.